Photography and Video Production Services
Are you looking for a photographer and video producer to bring your next visual campaign to life?
With over 10 years of experience as a digital creative, I love working with clients to produce beautiful imagery and video which meets your strategic and marketing goals.
My creative work has been used by National Geographic, Lonely Planet and travel companies, and my work for commercial businesses and non-profits has been viewed on major news programs and in national newspapers.
Why you should hire me
- I’m a pre-production nerd – wrangling the people you need at the locations you want.
- I can work as a single shooter or part of a larger crew.
- I’ve got experience with the Sony FS5, A7s II, as well as Nikon and Canon DSLRs. I’m also experienced with both Sennheiser and Rode radio mics.
- I’ve completed advanced editing training in Premiere Pro, and my photographic background makes me a whiz with colour grading.
- I love location photography – from getting up early to shoot the sunrise to night-time astrophotography.
- I have extensive experience editing photos in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- I bring my own Nikon D750 and 24-70 f/2.8 to shoots, so the images you’ll get will be high-quality.
- I’ve developed and implemented several video and image based marketing campaigns.
- I’m experienced in repurposing and optimizing content for multiple social media channels and websites.
- I’ve spoken on digital video marketing at the Australasian Association of Social Marketing and RMIT.
The first steps to any successful shoot is finding out what the purpose of your campaign is and developing a strong brief. I take great pride in meeting my clients’ expectations, so please get in touch to discuss your needs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
My travel photography is available for license through Getty Images and iStock. Please get in touch if there’s a specific photo or destination you’re looking for. My portfolio galleries contain most of the imagery available to license, but I’ve got a huge back catalogue on file. The majority of my imagery is of the Asia-Pacific region and Europe.
To discuss any of my services or licensing, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com